After shooting the sms it is very important to know the exact status of the sms send and the exact status can be known through correct information-
StatusDocument (Text sms) – The detailed information aboust the various status that comes in delivery report while using the panel
- Under Process – This status specify that the sms are submitted to the operator end and are under review by system.
- Blocked Number – This status specify that the particular number has opt out the services of receiving sms.
- Failed/undelivered – This status specify that either the number is wrong or it is out of reach.
- Absent subscriber – This status specifies that the number is either switched off or out of coverage area, the sms to such numbers are in 4 hours retry scheme means it delivered within 4 hours if it comes out of that error within these hours.
- Sent – This status specify that the reports are not updated. Reports are delay many a times when we don’t receive DLR from the operator end.
- May be delivered or failed – This status are shown until the sms are delivered. It may also happened that DLR are not received from operator end and sms are delivered
- Dialogue of VMSC has begun to be released – This status comes when the mobile number is in roaming zone.
- Call prohibited – This status comes when due to any reason the sms services of mobile holder are prohibited from his local provider.
- NDNC Error – Asroute1 (normal route) doesn’t allow sending sms to NDNC number, so all DND numbers show this status and credits are also not deducted for the same.
- Rejected by provider – Any kind of promotional sms are not allowed from transactional route (route4), if any such kind of content are send, they will be rejected from the operator end.
Status Document ( Voice Sms)
- Answered – The status specify that the calls are successful in the numbers.
- Ringing time out – Status specifies that the call is not picked.
- Voice File doesn’t exist – The status specifies that voice file is not properly uploaded (in proper format as mentioned).
- Busy – The status specify that the particular number is busy when call is submitted to that.
- Congestion – This status means that the calls are failed to that number. Number can be out of network or may be invalid number.
- Hang-up – Connectivity issue can result this status.