There are various statuses in the Delivery Report, their meanings are as follows:
- Submitted- This status is displayed when SMS are submitted to our operator.
- Sent/Pending- Sent/Pending is shown when SMS is forwarded from our operator but they still need approval from the operator on your end. If mobile is out of network until 4 hours until then the reports will be displayed as Pending.
- Delivered- When the messages are received by the user successfully, delivered is displayed.
- Failed- A message can fail due to different reasons and stops it from getting delivered.
- Blocked number- If a number is blacklisted then the SMS will not be delivered to that number. You can see the blocked number in the section of the Blacklisted number of Phonebook.
- Opt-out- This is shown when an opt-out SMS is sent
- NDNC- The NDNC status only comes under the promotional route as the Promotional route doesn’t allow sending SMS to DND numbers, so all DND numbers show this status, and credits are deducted for the same.