with invisible verification
Implement Mobile Number Verification, 2-factor login, OTP protected transactions with enhanced security and speed.
Trusted by 5,000+ companies
|SendOTP 2.0||SendOTP||Normal OTP|
|Platform||Invisible + SMS + Voice||SMS + Voice||Works with SMS|
|Delivery Time||6 seconds||8 seconds||10 seconds|
is all it takes for an Internet User to Decide and Leave a website.
Imagine what happens when a One-Time Password service fails!
99.9%* times your OTP will be delivered. For the remaining 0.1% times, when you request voice call, we bear the price.
Our platform provides the back-end logic needed for PIN generation (OTP) so you don’t have to. Each code is tied to an individual user and can only be used once.
Save money and increase conversion rates with our number validation. We’re able to catch invalid numbers as they’re entered, making sure your message is headed to a valid number.
Voice-based 2FA adds text-to-speech capability to the standard 2FA process, enabling you to place calls and deliver user authentication PINs via voice audio. By adding Voice failover message delivery rates can be pushed close to 100 percent.
Deliver your authentication PINs to users regardless of their location. With MSG91 global coverage spanning 800 networks and 190 countries, you can deliver your one-time PINs with best delivery rates and speed available on the market.
We made enabling 2-factor authentication a cake walk!
Now you get to secure your Website/App in 2 minutes by 2FA (mobile verification).
We will NEVER EVER let your end-user go; Promise!
You guys have been instrumental in getting our customer connect via SMS trustworthy. Appreciate your technical support services as well. Quite responsive!
A great self service SMS platform that works. We integrated in our products in less than an hour. Great support too!
MSG91 has been an extremely reliable messaging service for us and has helped us in delivering great customer experience through consistent communication!