2. By accepting these terms and conditions, the user confirms to have read, understood and accepted its contents.
3. Accepting these terms and conditions is a condition to use products and services provided by MSG91.
4. All users are obliged to observe these terms and conditions.
6. Further use of products and rendered services after additional modifications in the terms and conditions have been implemented, shall constitute the consent to accept these modifications. Refusal to accept these modifications shall preclude the user from using the offered products and services.
1. All software, used by users in accordance with its application and purpose defined in these terms and conditions, available on www.msg91.com/startups and provided by MSG91 shall be deemed as service or product.
2. The use of any new services and products available on aforementioned website, after the user has accepted the terms and conditions shall be subject to its provisions.
3. MSG91 is exclusively entitled to decide on functionality, the use, subject matter and the range of particular services and products as well as to cease rendering these services.
4. MSG91 is exclusively authorized to decide on the contents and the nature of the software as well as to freely add, change or remove particular elements.
2. MSG91 services and products can be accessed solely by logging on particular website.
3. Every user is assigned a particular password and login which must not be used by third parties without the user’s consent. The user is responsible for keeping and proper security of his password and login.
4. MSG91 holds the sole right to qualify the Startups for the offer.
5. We do not charge any fee for the Startup policy. Do not take this policy from any third party.
6. The services are exclusively meant for the use of a startup.
7. The servcies can be availed only after API integration.
8. $100 balance a month will be refilled to startups only for a period of six months from the date of first SMS credits addition.
9. The credits will be refilled every month, and should not be confused with ‘credit addition’ to existing balance.
10. The refill will be done only in Transactional or SendOTP route, dependent on what the startup opts for. The services shall only be used to deliver information relevant to the end-user, like, verification codes, registration IDs, and booking details etc. This can also be used to deliver OTPs, but we recommend you to use SendOTP 2.0, a dedicated infrastructure designed for OTP services.
11. The user cannot use the service for any marketing or promotional campaign whatsoever.
12. The user undertakes to use the services and products in accordance with their use, purpose and in the manner consistent with both these terms and conditions and provisions of currently effective law.
13. The user bears full responsibility for all contents, phrases and entries added to the network in connection with the use of offered services and products.
14. The user understands, has become familiar with technical requirements necessary to use the services and products and has no objections in respect thereof. The user is aware of risk and threats connected with electronic data transmission.
15. MSG91 reserves the right to access individual users’ accounts for the technical and administrative purposes and for security reasons. The obtained information in such a manner shall not be processed or made available to third parties unless required by provisions of law.
16. Hosting providers, Developers, Consultancy services, Educational institutions, Event organizers, etc., are not eligible for the offer.
2. The MSG91 service provider states that it has rights to intangible assets in the form of a graphic project of offered services and software, website layout, computer software as well as to all company signs, symbols and trademarks used within its scope of business activity.
3. All services and products offered by MSG91, which constitute specific works, are its exclusive property and are covered by an act on copyright and neighbouring rights.
4. Website addresses as well as their contents and layouts are protected by the aforesaid acts.
5. Prior written consent of MSG91 is required for any not permitted business and non-business use of offered services and products. Such consent is required in particular when disseminating and publicizing particular elements (e.g. photos, films, texts) in other Internet services, printed publications, books, multimedia presentations and in other electronic media as well as for the disposal or use of its work (adaptations, alterations, modifications).
6. Unauthorized lending, sale, granting of further licenses and sublicenses to the offered products and services by the user without express consent of MSG91 is prohibited. Such acts are not deemed to be the proper use of services.
7. The user must not modify or change the purpose and use of offered services and products. Misleading others as to the existence of cooperation, association, relationship or acting on behalf of MSG91 is prohibited.