Blackbuck is an online marketplace platform for freight where shippers and fleet operators can engage seamlessly. With the vision to make freight a seamless experience, and to ensure it happens efficiently, Blackbuck has been rigorously working on establishing a robust communication network for their customers’ satisfaction.
A well-established communication channel with customers is a key requirement to ensure better operations. Setting up seamless operations while maintaining a wide range of customer base without a robust and secure communication channel is a challenge. Thus to convey important information like offers and updates for building a strong system, a communication channel targeting a wider reach is required.
Blackbuck is managing their operations by its website https://www.blackbuck.com/ and communication efficiently with SMS communications via MSG91 API. With MSG91 APIs and real-time robust system, SMS is delivered to the customers to build communication at different events such as:
- The customer receives a Order Confirmation SMS.
- If the order gets cancelled, the customer receives an Order Cancellation SMS.
- The customer receives a Shipment delivery Confirmation SMS along with details upon dispatch of a shipment for delivery.
- Payment transaction details are sent via SMS.
- Sends updates and details to the truck drivers in Hindi using Unicode.
- Sends checkpost details and toll payment amounts to the truck owners via transactional SMS.
- Customer receives SMS notifications regarding all the Ongoing Offers and Updates.
- Sends App download link and call to action via promotional SMS.
- Invites truck drivers and owners to join Blackbuck via promotional SMS.
- Sends offers to buy trucks via promotional SMS.
As a result, the customer, truck owners and drivers gets regular updates and ongoing offers via a secured channel, making the operations reliable and seamless, which results in a better rapport with the team and customers and thereby, increase in sales.