1. MSG91 services and products are exclusively designated for business use and must be used only in accordance with their purpose, application and their general characteristics.
2. MSG91 services and products can be accessed solely by logging on particular website.
3. Every user is assigned a particular password and login which must not be used by third parties without the user’s consent. The user is responsible for keeping and proper security of his password and login.
4. MSG91 holds the sole right to qualify the Startups for the offer.
5. We do not charge any fee for the Startup policy. Do not take this policy from any third party.
6. The services are exclusively meant for the use of a startup.
7. The servcies can be availed only after API integration.
8. $100 balance a month will be refilled to startups only for a period of six months from the date of first SMS credits addition.
9. The credits will be refilled every month, and should not be confused with ‘credit addition’ to existing balance.
10. The refill will be done only in Transactional or SendOTP route, dependent on what the startup opts for. The services shall only be used to deliver information relevant to the end-user, like, verification codes, registration IDs, and booking details etc. This can also be used to deliver OTPs, but we recommend you to use SendOTP 2.0, a dedicated infrastructure designed for OTP services.
11. The user cannot use the service for any marketing or promotional campaign whatsoever.
12. The user undertakes to use the services and products in accordance with their use, purpose and in the manner consistent with both these terms and conditions and provisions of currently effective law.
13. The user bears full responsibility for all contents, phrases and entries added to the network in connection with the use of offered services and products.
14. The user understands, has become familiar with technical requirements necessary to use the services and products and has no objections in respect thereof. The user is aware of risk and threats connected with electronic data transmission.
15. MSG91 reserves the right to access individual users’ accounts for the technical and administrative purposes and for security reasons. The obtained information in such a manner shall not be processed or made available to third parties unless required by provisions of law.
16. Hosting providers, Developers, Consultancy services, Educational institutions, Event organizers, etc., are not eligible for the offer.