Inform the right set of audience at the right time with Transactional SMS
With the quantity of information increasing at a high speed, it becomes necessary to deliver quality information to the general public at a right time. Transactional SMS have come to the fore for this purpose. They assist in sending the right amount of information to the right set of public at the right time, and the biggest advantage of transactional bulk SMS is that they can be sent 24x7 with your sender ID.
Transactional SMS Service Provider is based on:
Transactional SMSs are template based SMS and ‘n’ amount of templates can be created for the same. You only need approval of your SMS provider and you can then get started with sending transactional alert SMS to the public.
Why transactional SMS gateways are better:
- Ability to send messages to DND numbers
- Delivering urgent information to people is possible with transactional Bulk SMS
- Unlike promotional SMS which suffer from time constraint, these SMS can be sent at anytime, without any time constraint.
- Free API to integrate in your software’s, only pay for SMS credits; even you can enable IP authentification to whitelist /blocklist server ip.
- Push Delivery report option is available.
Sending informational messages to the public is simple, quick and convenient. Being one of the leaders amongst transactional SMS providers in India, MSG91 with its team of experts assists in convenient delivery of information to the people.
With Informative or Alert SMSs, Companies can send important notifications to the public. For example, Railways can use these Alert SMS for sending PNR status, banks and other financial institutions can notify people about the balance left in their account and can also intimate about other necessary information, educational institutions can utilize the transactional messaging service for sending urgent notifications to students and parents.
Where exactly transactional SMS API can be used?
For integration into your current system software, for example attendance system etc. is possible with transactional SMS API.