This guide here will help you integrate "The WhatsApp Messaging Platform" in just a few minutes without any deep integration with your product.
To start sending WhatsApp messages all you have to do is, connect the MSG91 webhook with your system to relay any data/trigger an event.
Follow these 5 simple steps to set up your WhatsApp account for sending messages.
1. Register as a Meta (Facebook) Developer
2. Enable two-factor authentication for your account
1. Create a Meta (Facebook) App:
- Go to developers.facebook.com > My Apps > Create App
- Select the "Business" type and follow the prompts on your screen
2. Scroll down the list of products on the "Add products to your app" screen and select "WhatsApp" to set up your app
3. Now WhatsApp is visible in the Product List and one test number is assigned to you (Product> WhatsApp> Getting Started)
1. Add Number: Product> WhatsApp> Getting Started
2. Follow the steps and verify the number