In this doc, we have shared the basic steps that you need to follow in order to integrate WhatsApp Services. To begin with, you can follow these simple steps:
1. Get your WhatsApp onboarding process done by contacting your account manager or the support team of MSG91, you can reach out to them at [email protected]. Once you get onboard, you will be able to access the WhatsApp dashboard.
2. Click on the WhatsApp option from your MSG91 Dashboard.
3. Check if your WhatsApp number is 'verified' by clicking on the Number option available in the sidebar. The status will be 'Active' for the same.
4. In Order to create the templates, you can apply for the templates from the create new template option directly there is no need to visit your Facebook business page.
Please refer to this: https://msg91.com/help/MSG91/how-to-create-a-template-for-whatsapp
For template-related FAQs, check: https://msg91.com/help/whatsapp-faq
For creating the template on META please refer to this video guide: https://www.loom.com/share/94118f7bc89a4279b1b7eeeb8fcef3bc
For Whatsapp Logs and Reports, refer to this article.
You can use them to send Whatsapp messages in the following ways.
- Campaign (Multi-channel where you can add other services like SMS, Email, and Voice also)- HelpDoc [Recommended]
- Whatsapp API (If you have a specific use-case where you want to use the dedicated Whatsapp API only and not use any other channels)- The Base URL of the API will look like this:
JSON/Payload for a corresponding approved template is already available in the template section of the MSG91 dashboard. Refer to the below screenshot for reference:
You can copy the JSON & use it as a payload in your API with the base URL. All you need to do is insert the parameter's value like the Receiver's number, variables, and auth key.
- Google Spreadsheet Plugin- HelpDoc