Check the article below or just go for this quick video - https://youtu.be/ekwkvYPZCa0
1. log in to the MSG91 user panel.
2. Click on One API.
3. Click on One API from the side panel
4. Click on the Add Flow Option
5. Type your Flow Name, Recipients variable, DLT Template ID, Select the sender ID that has been mapped already with your MSG91 panel, and Exact message content as approved in the DLT portal (You can also add variables from the box at the right top of the screen) and click the "Add Flow" button.
NOTE: Variables should be added here in the format as ##name## or ##var## or ##anything##
6. And you will get your created Flow and your Flow ID to be used in the API.
For API doc, check this: https://docs.msg91.com/collection/msg91-api-integration/5/send-sms-via-flow/T11E36V1